- Who is Primetime Delivery?
- Why should I use Primetime Delivery?
- What kind of shipping options can I find on Primetime Delivery?
- Is my package insured?
- Is the information I provide on Primetime Delivery private and
- How do I contact Primetime Delivery?
Who is Primetime Delivery?
Primetime Delivery provides on line access to package delivery services, including local, same day, and after hours delivery. Primetime Delivery's vast database of shipping schedules and rates allows everyone to compare rates and services among a full range of carriers including local express delivery companies and major overnight carriers. This comprehensive service makes it easy to price, ship, track and manage all of your shipments from a single Internet site. For more information, visit the How It Works page.
Why should I use Primetime Delivery?
Our goal is to make your life simple. Well, at least as it relates to shipping, anyway. From our one site you'll be able to:
- Quickly and easily compare a complete range of shipping rates and carriers, choose the one that's right for you, and send your package on its way.
- Find solutions for your special requirements - say you need to get something across town in an hour or across the country today - we can help you out.
- Track and manage all of your shipments, even if you didn't ship them from our site.
- Customize Primetime Delivery to reflect your personal preferences.
- View real-time delivery status and performance statistics for Primetime Delivery partner carriers.
What kind of shipping options can I find on Primetime Delivery?
We strive to provide you with the broadest array of shipping options possible, including: Same day delivery . After hours delivery . Next Flight Out delivery . Next day delivery . Second day delivery . Ground delivery . Custom delivery
Is my package insured?
Yes, just like other national package and express delivery services, your package is insured by the Primetime Delivery delivery company partner, generally up to $50, from the time it is picked up to the time it is dropped off. You can increase the value of this coverage by stating a declared value when you place the order.
Is the information I provide on Primetime Delivery private and
How do I contact Primetime Delivery? Just click here.